Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Muscle Building Workout Routines

Today let's talk about muscle and how you can
build more of it.

Muscle Building Workout Routines

I recently got an e-mail from a guy I'll call Joe.
His question is a common one. If you want to build
more muscle, and what you're doing at the moment
isn't working, pay attention.

What I have to say to Joe might give you the
information you need to get better, faster results.

"I am new to the whole bodybuilding thing and
have been at it for almost a year," Joe wrote in his
e-mail.

"I don't have any technical knowledge about
setting up a routine and have just been using the
bodybuilding routines I see in the magazines.

"At the moment, I'm doing my biceps and triceps
on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, while my
shoulders and back are trained on Tuesday,
Thursday and Saturday.

"In each workout I do about 25 sets per muscle
group. Does this look like a good workout plan to
you?"

Here's what I told Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment